CASME delivers an extensive virtual event programme covering category development, strategic approaches to procurement and the latest market trends.
The schedule includes Virtual RoundTables which award CPD/CEH points for attendance, and Panel Discussions where you can type in your questions and take part in live polls. We also deliver Category SpotLights presented by our team of procurement specialists and regular Guest Webinars in conjunction with The Hackett Group.
These virtual events are the ideal platform for category managers and senior procurement executives to learn best practice procurement strategies and share ideas with peers from other organisations - all from the convenience of your desk. If you are interested in booking a place at one of our virtual events, check out the latest schedule opposite and contact us to apply.
What to expect?
- A regular schedule of web-audio meetings focused on indirect procurement categories and strategies
- Valuable insights shared by expert presenters and procurement practitioners in an interactive format
- Highlights and key takeaways summarised in meeting notes and audio recordings
- Convenient and time saving, no need to travel
- Exposure to a broad range of industries and global/regional/local perspectives
- Discuss top tips, useful ideas and key learnings
- Pose questions in live polls (certain events)
- Efficiently network with peers
- Virtual RoundTables are worth 1.5 hours of CIPS/ISM professional development time.
For more information and to take part CONTACT US
What our clients say about us
Business Process Outsourcing
Business Travel & Events
Capital Equipment & MRO
Finance & Insurance
Print & Office Products